Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busy Busy

I will be a non blogger for awhile as over the weekend my house sold, we signed a contract on a new house, and I signed a contract for my dad a house that will be just 10 miles from our house - yipee! Even though he will only be living there one week out of the month it will still be great to have him close by since he spends the bulk of his time in New York where he works and we don't get to see him very much:(

I am so glad that our house sold so fast as last week they showed it four times and it is very difficult to keep your house clean and be able to leave on a moments notice with two, one year old kids!!!!

So I will be taking a break from the computer and the packing begins!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!!! I bet you'll feel like you can breathe in a bigger house!

    ReplyDelete