Unfortunately, the girls first birthday did not go quite as planned. I had the perfect cake picked out, the perfect place, and a great crowd of almost 40 people planning to attend. Oh how I had looked forward to all the fun the girls would have with everyone. And then here comes the stomach virus again. They were so sick all week that their party had to be rescheduled! I was way more dissapointed than them, but they weren't much in the partying mood. After 8 days of it, I am proud to say that it has finally left our house and it better stay gone for good this time!!!!!
The girls were feeling the worst on their birthday. But they got some books from their Great Aunt Nene that cheered them up a little. They love books!
I am just glad you guys are feeling better!! We'll see you next week!
ReplyDelete